Sunday, September 6, 2015

Sunday Sweets!

Sunday is full of SWEETS!  Each week we will showcase the sweeter side of Cairns.  If you have a sweet filled Cairn and would like us to consider YOUR picture for an upcoming "Sunday Sweets!" send it to us at cpcrnblog@gmail.com (All photo submissions become the property of CPCRN and may be used for fundraising, promotion and/or outreach purposes.).

Cindel

Gem, Buster fka Sir Buster and Abbie

Annabelle on her way to the AKC Agility Invitational, Orlando in December!

Rocky

Ozzie

LeiLei fka CP Leah

Patrice

Ginger

Murph

Foster Marble

Rosie fka CP Lake and Friend

Ginger W

Ginny fka CP Mon Coeur

Skye La















1 comment:

  1. Thank you for including my beautiful Furbabies in your pictures. Patty (Patrice) loved her little look-a-like Scruffy. This is one of my favorite pictures of her!!! I miss her everyday but little LeiLei is helping my heart to heal. She won my heart that first day and I know in time, I will help her forget all those fears from her past... Thank you for all you do!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!