Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Skip-ping Tuesdays!

Contributed by CP Skip in CA

CP Skip is Available for Adoption in CA!



Did you remember to Fall Back?  Now you get to Skip Tuesday!! 

Of course, you won't get an extra hour from Skip-ping Tuesday, but you will end up with a smile on your face!!!  Even if you are way up in Maine, stuck in two feet of snow, you will smile if you look at my little face and imagine me hanging out with you, being your very own little boy...

Look! Here’s the Link so you can Apply to Adopt me!

I actually really don't know what Snow is because I'm a Southern California guy, but I saw it on the television and Foster Mom told me it was Cold!  Well, doesn't sound too inviting, but, truth be told, if you live where it snows, I can adapt!

Are you a Neat Freak?

I am!  See how neat I am with my toys!  I really take very good care of them  - and I can show you how to do it too!  Take a look and let me know what you think…








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with us!